How to Decorate Your Home Like Witcher 3 Geralt Does

how to decorate witcher wild hunt style

I just wrote this great article on how to decorate your home like Witcher 3, the Wild Hunt, video game by CD Projekt Red.  I love the game and finding the style for a pottery shelf proved quite the challenge. It took me awhile just researching where to find that sleek looking mid cenutrr modern pottery vase aka crock aka wine jug, what is it? I don't know but I loved it.  Yeah, it's the geek in me talking. Anyone out there want to build me this house?

You can find the article and more information here on how to Decorate witcher style.

Search Terms:

Decorating Witcher Style
where to find the pottery in Novigrad?
ceramic pottery jugs
Ceramic Milk Jug
Stoneware Crock for Wine
Wine Crock Pottery
What kind of Pottery is in Witcher 3?
DIY Decorating


Popular Posts