Wildlife Paintings for Sale Wallington Gallery

Hedgesville, West Virginia
Country Living

Moving to the woods (literally) from the big city, I have decided to change my whole style. Unfortunately, the modern furniture and decorations I had in my big city Baltimore 4BR house just doesn't fit or flow into a cabin in the woodsy area of Hedgesville West Virginia. So, I'm thinking of possibly looking for wildlife paintings for sale.    I found this website , "The Wallington Gallery" , that offers all kinds of great wall decor. They have a whole section on animals, nature and scenery that would blend in just great.  I particularly like the works of Tony Wooding, a Welsh wildlife artist who was born in '69 in St Asaph.  He seems to capture the beauty in all his still works. 


Tony Wooding Wallington Gallery

One  to the woods (literally) from the big city, I have decided to change my whole style. Unfortunately, the modern furniture and decorations I had in my big city Baltimore 4BR house just doesn't fit or flow into a cabin in the woodsy area of Hedgesville West Virginia. So, I'm thinking of possibly changing the decor to something more earthy.  
Paul Harley The Crossing on the Luangwa River, Africa at the Wallington Gallery

Paul Harley

The Crossing on the Luangwa River, Africa  Source: Wallington Gallery.


I wish I could work in the elephants! What a great painting!










Popular Posts