Estate Sale Website Find An Estate Sale Near You

Estate Sale Finds
Rooster at an estate sale? So odd I have to have it.  Pic: EstateSale.Company 

Estate Sales Made Easy 

I adore estate sales. Not only because I stock my Etsy shop with finds, but also because I love living vintage and green. Using old items instead of buying mass produced is just a way of life for me.  However, my big gripe is finding the best estate sales can be rough. Digging through my local paper listings are sometimes misleading, as advertising in the newspaper is very expensive so most estate sales only list a few lines of text. 

Now there is a website called EstateSale.Company which lists estate sales in and around the area.   Or, if you are looking for something fun to do on the weekends, you can find an estate sale in the next town and enjoy your weekend rummaging through goodies!

Estate Sale Treasures at EstateSale.company
I want to dig through these boxes, bad. This one is in Bronx and listed at EstateSale.Company

Estate Sale Company Pulls Sales From All Over
 
For instance, I am in Baltimore but when I looked the Estate Sale Company website up, I found some lisings in Maryland, North Carolina, California and New York. It seems to pull anything interesting and worthy from the web including Facebook, Twitter and online posts. 

Fun Filled Thelma and Louise Adventure

If you are old enough to remember Thelma and Louise (and a very young Brad Pitt) you may want to check out this site and plan on going on a road trip with your bestie to a fun estate sale. Ditch the kids and hubby and go Thelma and Louise style to the next state to crash the best estate sale for treasure.

Estatesale.Company  website is definitely getting bookmarked! 

All Photos Used with their Permission.

Popular Posts