H.R. Puf N Stuff Magic Flute Found !

magic flute pen
ScribbleStix shop on Etsy reminds me of Freddie the Magic Flute!
Okay, I'm showing my age here when I say that  I was addicted to H.R. Pufnstuf as a 70's kid. This crazy series by Sid and Marty Krofft kept me pinned to the TV. I guess my favorite was Land of the Lost...but something was extremely alluring about the idea that a flute could be magic...

Freddie the Magic Flute courtesy of  Tvsinopse
Now imagine my surprise when I found these cute and whimsical (magic pen) creations by New Jersey artist Bruce Palese that are anamorphic in their own right!  By George, I think I'e found the magic flute, or something close to it!
magic pen
If this doesn't look like a magic pen I don't know what is!
These cute little creations are eco friendly and are functional little works of art for any desk!  They will surely bring a smile to your face and make great gifts for children or adults alike.  I think they are so adorable!
etsy pens
These Etsy pens will keep you smiling. Find them at ScribbleStix.etsy.com
Bruce Palese is a woodworker and Etsy artisan living in New Jersey.  His shop is ScribbleStix.




Popular Posts