Love Christmas Engagement Ring Time



Whenever I think of Christmas, I think of pine trees, and Engagement Rings.  Pine trees because I am usually in Maine this time of year. I don't get real trees anymore, unless I'm going to plant it.  Engagement Rings because so many girls and women are hoping for "the special gift" from their boyfriend of xxxx years this time of year. Rings sure have come a long way since hubby gave me my very beautiful but very simple rock.  Check out some of these great engagement rings I found on Pinterest:




In case you can't tell, I'm partial to the white gold, platinum or titanium. I think they are just lovely. Brillianteers has a whole line of vintage inspired and that's right up my alley. They offer free shipping, help with sizing and 30 day return policy.  I am hoping all you girls or ladies get that special sparkly gift from your loved one this year! 

Popular Posts