Modedog - Designer Dog Collars w Bling!

Fancy Dog Collar
Need some bling for your pooch? Modedog offers the best in dog collars!


Check out this cool site called Modedog, they have the best in fashionable dog collars. I'm always having a problem finding my babies something pretty and functional, but Modedog has solved this problem.  On average their collars are under $25 which is a real bargain for the beauty that you get. I get so tired of shopping in pet stores to find the drab nylon collars with a few paw prints.  Can you see your pooch in one of these?

ira mency
Miss Birdie would love one of these collars!
pink dog collar
Modedog has a huge selection of pink and hip dog collars!


Modedog has a large selection of super hip pink dog collars, dog accessories , and even a Martingale line. This line is made for medium to larger breeds, where it is often hard to find these fashionista style collars for larger dogs.  What I really like is most collars come in difference sizes, so if you have two dogs you can get them to match! I can't wait to get my pooch into one of these from Modedog!

fancy dog collars
I think any pretty dog would look great in this don't you?
 Now everything doesn't have to be frilly, you can get a retro or cool design for your pooch without the bling, bells and whistles.  I really like the style of these nylon collars that are very well made with strong components so you get more than you pay for. Check them out at modedog.com
artsy dog dog collars
Great designs on well made collars at Modedog!

Popular Posts