NeriumAD Fountain of Youth

NeriumAD Ira Mency
My skin feels and looks so much younger after waking up. This is a morning shot.
It's true, I'm going to be 40 in a few months. Everywhere I go people do not think I'm forty. They ask me all the time the secret to my skin, and quite honestly I'm here to tell my secret.  So,  without makeup I'm posting my actual photos of how my skin looks.

Never have I had any laser surgery, plastic surgery or botox. I just don't believe in that sort of thing. I am all into aging gracefully but I must admit I don't take care of my skin like I should. It all started when I did a double-take when I saw before and after photos of the 30 day results experienced by real customers who had used NeriumAD Age Defying Treatment.
Cindy Fahnestock Schafer

This was a dramatic change, more like what you would expect from a serious cosmetic procedure. You know you can't trust photos, so I was leery at first.  Then I read more about the product.  NeriumAD is a night cream, not a complicated expensive system with lots of steps. Nerium has real science behind it: a 30 day clinical trial that documented amazing double digit reductions in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.

For me, NeriumAD has been somewhat of a Fountain of Youth skin cream.  To understand this you must understand my skin. It's dry, and rightfully so.  I am the sun alot with my job, spending summers on the road in several states.  I don't use a lot of sunscreen protection (unless you count Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless with Sunscreen) and that's if I remember to put it on.  When I shower I grab the Irish Spring, putting more harsh drying out chemicals into my face.  However, at night my skin feels so much better after soaking up the NeriumAD.
Turning 40
Me and Schnitzel: NO MAKEUP!

NeriumAD is proven in third party clinical trials to dramatically reduces the appearance of:
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Hyperpigmentation
Uneven Skin Texture
Enlarged Pores
Aging or Sun Damaged Skin

Nightly use produced visible results in just 30 days! You can do your own "clinical trial," put Nerium to the test. Take your photos, mark your calender and find out if you could love the results on your face.


Money Back Guarantee

Don't take my word for it, although the proof is in the pictures. You can try NeriumAD risk free: there is 30 Day Money Back Guarantee of the full purchase price. The company is so confident you will see results they actually encourage you to take before pictures so you can see the changes for yourself.

There you have it. That's my secret, now it can be yours. 

Popular Posts