Hair Accessories Barettes Clips Amari's Closet on Etsy

hair bows
These floral hair bows are a must have , see them here!
I really love Amari's Closet on Etsy.  This seller has a classy meets sassy approach to having the best items to adorn your hair.  I believe she's an artist of accessories. Check out these great floral hair bows can turn an ordinary do into something upscale.  They come in 27 different prints and you can order a set of 3 for $15.50, or 5 for only $26.

Amari's Closet
Amari's Closet finds the best supplies for your do-it-yourself crafts.
Amari's Closet Etsy Shop is run by Faith and Amari, out of San Diego, California. They pride themselves in offering you the best items including do - it- yourself supplies.  These resin sunflowers above sell for only $2.50 for a set of four. They are great for making barrettes or hair adornments.  I could think of a million other uses from scrapbooking projects to decorating something, get crafty!

Hair Accessories
These skull spacers are on my wishlist! A set of 4 at Amari's Closet for only $2.50.
The resin skull spacers (above) are oh-too-cute and great for Halloween crafts or making your own hair accessories. I could also imagine them on a necklace or bracelet. Love them and adding to my wishlist.  As an artist, the possibilities with these bad boys are endless.


Mother of Pearl Buttons

Perhaps what I really admire is their ability to showcase her items in such a lovely way and only picking the best of the best items. These mother of pearl buttons would look grand adorning a special card, scrapbooking project, card, or artistry item.  I really want to get some, because you get a variety of 40 assorted for only $6.25.  Find them here in the button category.

Connect with Amari's Closet on Etsy.


California Road Trip!

Speaking of Amari's Closet being from California, I would love to take a road trip from San Diego to Los Angeles someday.  If I do go, I'm checking out one of these places to eat from the Top 5 Los Angeles Restaurants .


Popular Posts