Fondue : Getting Silly with the Cheese Whiz

Vintage Fondue Pot by SeaPillowTreasures

I've never been to "The Melting Pot", have you?   I guess I'm a little leery of overdoing the melted cheese whiz, (yum) but I hear I'm missing out big time.  All my friends are in shock I haven't been there.  Perhaps there's something to be said for talking amongst friends and dipping strawberries into chocolate until the chocolate hardens and you eat your creation. Not to mention the chocolate you've dropped from the melting pot to your side of the table and all over the place.  (Do they give out bibs?)  Sounds to me like this place says playing with your food is okay and encouraged. Hmmm, a little art + foodie = yummy creation.  

'Can you fondue?' by ProsperosBookshelf

Aw, sure you can!


Vintage Mouse Shaker - Parme...
$12.00

vintage yellow enamelware pa...
$12.00

Set of 4 divided fondue plat...
$17.50

vintage french olive plates
$14.00

Snazzy Vintage Fondue Set - ...
$36.00

Vintage 3 Better Homes & Gar...
$15.00

Vintage Poppy Tile Center Sn...
$12.00

fondue forks just another gr...
$8.50

Vintage Swiss Cheese Wedge L...
$1.00

70's cheese and cracker ...
$10.00

Kitschy Salt Pepper Set Mous...
$10.00

KongeTinn Server Vintag...
$12.75

Vintage Hors doeuvre Good Wo...
$15.00

Vintage Creuset Terra Cotta/...
$85.00

Cheese serving plate
$16.00

SALE - 15 PERCENT OFF Adorab...
$10.50


Popular Posts