Fairy Tale Treasury on Etsy by Niftic Vintage , A Great Retro Shop on Etsy

 

I love this Etsy shop, Niftic Vintage!  They are a fellow Vintage Etsy Society Street Team Member and today I had a chance to look over their shop.   Owned by Reana Artley, this shop is now of my faves!

Old oak letters make for nice display!

 Check out this way cool Horse Jockey tin part from an old toy! NifTic says, " I have been an avid collector ever since I was a child. My grandmother would take me to estate sales every weekend. With a few dollars in hand I would seek out the most wonderful treasures. Grandmother is gone, but her cherished memory will live on forever..."

Seller has a few styles of these, says they are circa 1930s.  Way cool!

Of course I had to put something about plastic in here, look at these great hangers!

Reana explains some of the items were from those special times above.  She says, "I purchase items that sing to me and touch my heart. They may be sweet, quirky or downright unconventional, but I love each and every item.  I hope my store will touch your heart and bring back thoughts of days gone by."

Her shop is out of the Buffalo, NY area and on Etsy, she ships worldwide.  Local people may find her at  :

 Springville Emporium 

Lots of retro stuff make up the Emporium. Credit: Merchant Circle

Visit Reana at: 

60 S. Cascade Drive, Springville, NY 14141
Her #  716-783-5195
For a limited time, mention to her that you are an Etsy Lover and receive a discount off purchase in Emporium Store!

 

'Fairy Tales Do Come True Vesties' by Niftic

I Love Fairy Tales...


Vintage grunge princess butt...
$32.00

Vintage fairy tale book with...
$34.99

Metamorphosis IV, 8x8 Inch P...
$22.50

Victorian Leather Boots. Pal...
$220.00

Grimms Complete Fairy Tales ...
$45.00

Sea Opal, artist lampwork be...
$28.00

SALE Antique French Vanilla ...
$38.00

Steampunk Jewelry - Fairy Ta...
$84.00

Antique illustrations set 18...
$5.00

1979 Wizard of Oz Glenda Fai...
$18.00

Vintage 1940s Romantic Ivory...
$115.00

A Creepy Kind Of Love. 18x24...
$4000.00

Cuff Bracelet / Vintage Velv...
$75.99

Nice Day for a White Wedding...
$30.00

CUSTOMIZABLE Fairy Art Shrin...
$29.50

Popular Posts