Fat Free Trashy Treats : Upcycled Packing Peanuts



I found this old picture from when I had way more time on my hands.  Sigh, those were the days.  These are my fat-free styrofoam creations.  For those of you who may not know, there are two types of styro-foam packing peanuts --one melts when wet.  I call that the "greenie version."   The other, well, never melts ...

I hear UPS and other packing places will "recycle" them or sometimes "package and resell them."  If you really want to do something with them, you can provide table decor for any holiday, by painting them to look like edible treats.  Caution: Husbands and children may try to eat.   In this case, I've crazy glued the jars shut. Talk about a funny thing, see how many of your friends get frustrated trying to open the faux candy jar. 

Popular Posts