I loooove Etsy and am on my way to 1000 sales in my RetroChalet Etsy shop. Help get me there and win a $125 Vintage Valued Prize Pack!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
$25 Gift Certificate to my shop (no expiration date)
$32 value Vintage Porcelain Glove Mold of my choice (great to display your jewelry on)
|I will choose you a great looking glove mold!|
$25 Vintage Gift Goodie Bag! (surprise items but I promise they will be COOL!)
|Only some really cool items for you!|
$43 Worth of Free Advertising and Custom Avatar
I will make you a sidebar avatar for one of my blogs, and advertise your Etsy shop, website, blog or whatever you want me to link to for free until this $43 credit is used up....I have several blogs (Retro Chalet official blog is a page rank 3) so I will find the best fit for your product and this will only help bring traffic to your site!
|A cool sidebar avatar like these!|
HOW TO ENTER: (Unlimited entries until I hit 1000!)
Share a "favorite item" out of my shop with the link direct to that item or my Etsy shop on your:
- Blog about an item at Retro Chalet (putting a link on your blog) 1entry
- Facebook one of my items to your facebook from Retro Chalet with link : 1 entry*
- Twitter or Tweet an item from my Retro Chalet shop with link : 1 entry*
- Write a review of my Retro Chalet shop on your site or blog with links: 3 entries
- "Like" RetroChalet on Facebook : 1 entry
- Follow the Official Retro Chalet blog HERE: 1 entry
- Follow this blog : 1 entry.
- Follow Vintage Chalet blog : 1 entry
MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR ENTRIES BELOW! Or else how will I know? Put your link in the comments so I know where you have put my links. Example : Today I posted a link to your glove molds on my Twitter which is here http://twitter.com/vintagechalet or.... "Today I blogged about you which is here http://myblog.blogspot.com/RetroChaletRocks ....Entries will be put in a fishbowl and drawn by the hubby!
NO LIMIT ON YOUR ENTRIES
OPEN TO ANYONE IN THE US OR INTERNATIONAL!
CONTEST RUNS TIL I HIT 1000, THIS COULD BE ONE MONTH OR TWO MONTHS, who knows? Good luck!