Artwork of Kevin Stinehart


Kevin Stinehart Artwork on Etsy
$95, courtesy of Etsy.com store: KevinStinehart
Kevin Stinehart's Etsy Shop is full of shabby chic artwork that would look great on any wall! I just adore it.  I caught up with Kevin who says  says, "I create all of my original art pieces from rescued wood. I reuse other people's discarded items to create my art pieces. "

Artwork Etsy Kevin Stinehart Blue Whale
Kevin's work looks great in the modern home. Photo Courtesy KevinStinehart on Etsy.

All of these would look great in:
  • A country home
  • A modern home 
  • Any place where Eco creations are sought after
  • An office
  • A summer camp or lake house
  • Someone who loves Martha Stewart or Country Living Magazine!
Etsy Arty by Kevin Stinehart
Vino by Kevin Stinehart, courtesy of Etsy.
 

Kevin's creations take a lot of hard work and time, but some are under $100 making these one of a kind pieces a real steal.  Kevin says, "It is important I acquire my materials from sources that are throwing out or burning the materials. I rescue the items and attempt to recycle them, and make them into something beautiful."
 
That he does. 
 
Visit his Etsy shop now!
 
 

Popular Posts