Pink Hair Blond and Pink Hairstyles Manic Panic

Pink Hairstyle
PINK HAIR!

Yes, I now have pink hair.   Well, not all pink, but pink streaks.  I usually have different color streaks in my hair, I guess I get bored. I'm artsy fartsy, and I really don't care what people think.  Unfortunately, if you dye your hair pink, or add pink to it,  you will be noticed wherever you go.  You will get the double looks and crazy looks, and of course if you are trying to lay low, it won't work. 
 
Pink Hair Highlights

I mainly did the pink on one side, if you are wondering how, I used semi-permanent Manic Panic but mixed it with 40 developer peroxide, and let it sit a while so the blonde would grab it.  I wrapped in foil so as not to get it everywhere and took it almost down to the root (not quite, as it will stain your scalp.)   Woops, forgot to wear gloves and that took three days to get off.


Pink Hair Dye


I'm pretty messy so I just took a plastic lid and mixed it together.   It has been two weeks and it's still pretty bright hasn't faded much. Now my color was not Cotton Candy, but a darker color they discontinued and I still have some.   I have used the Cotton Candy but it will give a lighter result than what I obtained.  If you need my color and have light hair, I suggest using HOT HOT PINK Manic Panic.


Pink Hair

At first my husband was like "I hate the pink hair, you are too old to rock the pink hair."    Here is what I told him.  (Insert different finger instead of thumb...)

pink hair

Today my hair is pink but tomorrow who knows. I change my hair all the time and it's fun. Who cares if I'm 41 or 18 it's my damn hair.  I think more people should not care what others think and do what makes them happy. Besides, my hair has been every color anyhow:

Purple and Blue and Black: 

blue and purple hair

I was not a fan of the blue and purple and black hair.  The box I bought was black but it somehow faded to a purple blue. I screwed it up just in time for Ravens Football Training Camp so I guess it worked....my husband liked the blue but beware, blue fades to greyish and it looked bad.


Light Brown on Blond: 

Cindy Fahnestock Schafer

Or, how about Black on Blonde:

Cindy Fahnestock Schafer Black Streaks on Blonde

So what is your favorite ?   I think I'm voting this way, PINK HAIR!

Cindy Fahnestock Schafer
Screw what others think.

Popular Posts