Die Cutting Machines Videos Sizzix

Die Cutting Machines by Sizzix
Sizzix has so many die cutting machines, the one I have is in the middle: The Vagabond.
I recently wrote a review on the Sizziz Framelits when I was trying to use different die cutting machines . I went into detail about the issues I was having with the Spellbinders Nestablities die cutting machine---basically in a nutshell I couldn't see where I was die cutting with the Spellbinders, which is why I'm glad I invested in the Tim Holtz Sizzix Vagabond.
die cutting machines
Get help with your die cutting machines!

Artist Resource:  Great Die Cutting Videos
The bottom line is there are so many options you can do with a die cutting machine, and you should take the time to learn it all. I have found these two great videos you can watch where you can learn more about Sizzix's largest die cutting machines, dies, including their impressive size range, the incredible array of materials they can cut, their machine compatibility and more!
Happy Watching and Share this helpful post with your Friends!

Movers and shapers: 




Help with the Bigz Dies: 


Popular Posts