Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love2Knot Scarves Scarf Cowls Etsy Fashion

Etsy Scarf Cowl
This lovely chunky infinity scarf is on Etsy at Love2Knot!
Etsy store Love2Knot is run by Sylvia Fertel in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She loves to makes these beautiful scarves and cowls!   This is just what I need for the cold East Coast winters.  They come in different sizes and colors.  They are all handmade which makes them that much more cozy!  They are truly a cool fashion trend!

Cowl on Etsy
This cowl is only $25 on Etsy. I love the natural color, it can dress up anything!

Sylvia's shop is definately worth a look see. Affordable prices for all this work is a true bargain. they would make great gift ideas for anyone on your list. You don't just have to live in the frigid parts of the globe to wear these, as you can see from this hot pick below, they are great to dress up any outfit!

This is my favorite from Love2Knot. You can dress up any outfit!


You will just have to visit her Etsy shop below, to see what else she has in her store!

Connect with Love2Knot: 

On Etsy

On Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I went through your this post and found really interesting. I landed this page through internet search and found
    this page very good.I am a web designer and works in a web design company
    as a designer I liked the color of your blog also.

    Thanks,
    kishan

    ReplyDelete

Exciting news, I'm working on a new site called Design-Swag. Check it out! http://Design-Swag.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...