Ravens Bracelets Baltimore Style

Catju Designs Jewelry on Etsy
Get your Ravens bracelets now on Etsy at Catju Designs. I just love them! They have the NFL liscensed purple Ravens heads and have been hand beaded by Baltimore, Maryland artist Kathy Reading!

More about Kathy:

I'm Kathy and my Catju Designs handmade artisan jewelry is designed and created in my studio near Baltimore Maryland. I've been making jewelry for over 15 years, often in the company of my orange tabby cat. She likes to "help" by laying on the bead strands, or taking a nap in the box of Swarovski crystals.

My handmade jewelry is created from gemstone beads, vintage and contemporary Swarovski crystals, Czech glass beads, components, findings, reclaimed items and buttons.

My blog:
http://catjudesigns.blogspot.com/

My website:
www.catjudesigns.com


Popular Posts